Adding a water feature to your home can instantly transform the landscape, making it an inviting and tranquil retreat to share with friends and family. Enhancing your backyard with a water feature will do more than add a soothing melody of running water to your outdoor soundtrack, it will also add value to your home.
Whether you are interested in incorporating a pond or an ornate fountain, the professionals at Brigante's will work with you to help bring your vision to life. Your water feature will seamlessly blend in with your existing landscape and architecture while adding a dazzling touch.
As a full-service, comprehensive lawn maintenance and landscaping company serving the Tri-State area, our professionals are experienced in offering custom water features including:
Fountains instantly create an aesthetically pleasing focal point in any landscape bed. With fountains, you have the choice of incorporating one that is as simple or ornate as you’d like. At Brigante, we can install everything from bubbling fountains to a stand-alone jet fountain.
Our bubbling fountains, which can even come in an urn style, create a soothing sound and feature your choice of either stone or marble materials. These fountains add the perfect accent among flowers and plants. Meanwhile, our jet fountains provide drama to your landscape.
For a finishing touch to your outdoor area, you can add submerged, floating or accent lights for a romantic glow. Adding a fountain to your home will complement the area while creating a soothing space to relax both day and night.
Packages: Standard | Deluxe | Elite
Infinity waterfalls, also known as pondless waterfalls, are perfect for landscapes that have limited space for an entire pond. These low-maintenance water features recirculate the waterfall or stream. Due to its design, the water will not go above the rock and gravel fill. Without using a pond, these waterfalls appear to have a never-ending infinite waterfall.
Infinity waterfalls are ideal for those who don’t have a lot of time to maintain a pond. They are constructed by filling a deep hole with rock, gravel, and water. A pump at the bottom helps circulate the water. The water then goes through a pipe to a filter until it flows down the constructed waterfall and stream. The water finally falls into the reservoir where it once again begins its infinite cycle.
The infinity waterfalls are self-reliant. However, you do have the option of incorporating a full-sized pond into your design if you’d like to add one later.
Packages: Tadpole Pond | Goldfish Pond | Koi Pond | Pond Enhancements
When you’re looking for something with a bigger impact, or just have the extra space outdoors, a pond will make your outdoor space look and feel amazing. You can further transform your outdoor area into a relaxing spot with aquatic plants and fish.
Whether they are big or small, ponds are a wonderful way to make a statement outdoors. You can bring a few of your favorite locations back to your home, whether you love the beach or a lake. We’ll help you create a design you absolutely love.
Best of all, ponds are low maintenance. That means you can enjoy an outdoor oasis without having to spend a great deal of time caring for frogs, fish or aquatic plants.
To properly balance your pond, your technician will pay attention to the five elements of a healthy ecosystem which include:
- The filtration system – A biofilter will breakdown bacteria to be used as fertilization for your aquatic plants. The mechanical filter has your pump. It will skim the surface of the pond to keep it clear of debris and waste that can eventually sink to the pond’s floor and decay.
- Rocks and gravel – Not only do rock’s and gravel provide a great look for your pond but they also protect the pond liners from UV damage. Rocks or gravel also create an area for helpful bacteria to grow that is used to breakdown organic waste.
- Fish – Fish help clean your pond by eating algae and add some color and fun to your pond!
- Plants – All types of insects and wildlife – like frogs, butterflies, birds, and bees will be attracted to pond plants to help naturally keep your pond clean by removing algae and excess nutrients. Plus they provide an aesthetic appeal.
- The circulation system – Pumps and plumbing are essential to keeping your water circulating to keep a healthy environment free of algae and bacteria. It is important that you have the correct pump and pipe size for your pond to keep the natural balance.
These elements will get your pond going and keep it sustainable and self-cleansing
Whether you are dreaming of something small and soothing, such as a bubbling fountain or something eye-catching and dramatic such as a koi pond, the professionals at Brigante will be by your side throughout the entire process. Our licensed and certified team members are honest, skilled and devoted throughout the entire water feature process.
For over 20 years, we have been capturing customers’ vision and creating custom designs for their water garden that they can enjoy for years to come. While enjoying the perfect water feature, you can also experience our ongoing support and advice through our pond maintenance program.
If you have any questions about the water features we can install or would like to request a quote, reach out to us today.