Packages: Tadpole Pond | Goldfish Pond | Koi Pond | Pond Enhancements
When you’re looking for something with a bigger impact, or just have the extra space outdoors, a pond will make your outdoor space look and feel amazing. You can further transform your outdoor area into a relaxing spot with aquatic plants and fish.
Whether they are big or small, ponds are a wonderful way to make a statement outdoors. You can bring a few of your favorite locations back to your home, whether you love the beach or a lake. We’ll help you create a design you absolutely love.
Best of all, ponds are low maintenance. That means you can enjoy an outdoor oasis without having to spend a great deal of time caring for frogs, fish or aquatic plants.
To properly balance your pond, your technician will pay attention to the five elements of a healthy ecosystem which include:
- The filtration system – A biofilter will breakdown bacteria to be used as fertilization for your aquatic plants. The mechanical filter has your pump. It will skim the surface of the pond to keep it clear of debris and waste that can eventually sink to the pond’s floor and decay.
- Rocks and gravel – Not only do rock’s and gravel provide a great look for your pond but they also protect the pond liners from UV damage. Rocks or gravel also create an area for helpful bacteria to grow that is used to breakdown organic waste.
- Fish – Fish help clean your pond by eating algae and add some color and fun to your pond!
- Plants – All types of insects and wildlife – like frogs, butterflies, birds, and bees will be attracted to pond plants to help naturally keep your pond clean by removing algae and excess nutrients. Plus they provide an aesthetic appeal.
- The circulation system – Pumps and plumbing are essential to keeping your water circulating to keep a healthy environment free of algae and bacteria. It is important that you have the correct pump and pipe size for your pond to keep the natural balance.
These elements will get your pond going and keep it sustainable and self-cleansing
Whether you are dreaming of something small and soothing, such as a bubbling fountain or something eye-catching and dramatic such as a koi pond, the professionals at Brigante will be by your side throughout the entire process. Our licensed and certified team members are honest, skilled and devoted throughout the entire water feature process.
For over 20 years, we have been capturing customers’ vision and creating custom designs for their water garden that they can enjoy for years to come. While enjoying the perfect water feature, you can also experience our ongoing support and advice through our pond maintenance program.
If you have any questions about the water features we can install or would like to request a quote, reach out to us today.